Beating the pandemic blues, IFT has made it again !
And finally IFT # 3 got its Top 24 finalist teams whose ideas have shown the potential to #redefine_education !
This journey was from overall 7300 students from 596 schools (330 schools in IFT#2) and 285 different cities (152 cities in IFT# 2) who participated in the appeal to contribute with their ideas on the subject that matters them the most !
Top 400 teams had gone through an intense bootcamp and value enhancing sessions conducted by our partners that has helped them to enrich their ideas and sharpen their venture pitches.
Top 24 teams will get mentoring sessions
About IFT :
|Wed 10th Feb 2021||5.30-6.30 pm||Live interaction with Mr Ramanan Ramanathan (Mission Director – Atal Innovation Mission)|
|7.00- 8.00 pm||Live interaction with Ms Shabnam Siddiqui (Executive Director Officiating, UN-GCNI)|
|Thurs 11th Feb 2021||5.30 pm -7.30 pm|
Mentorship opportunities with experts
Mr Alex Velasco (Design Thinking )
Mr Uttam Hasabnis (Branding & Logo)
Mr Sushil Mungekar (Converting ideas into ventures)
Mr Arvind Narayanan (Building effective pitches)
|Fri 12th Feb 2021||5.30 pm -7.30 pm|
User testing and feedback on pitches
Team Enpower & our Student Advisory Board
- All top teams will present their idea pitches to our eminent jury on 14th Feb 2021
- Dr Kaustubh Dhargalkar (Entrepreneur turned Academician & Innovation Evangelist)
- Mr Rajendra Bhat (Practive Head- Entrepreneurship Education)
- Mr Uday Wankawala (AIC –Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini Foundation)
- The jury interaction will be facilitated online and timeslots for the presentation will be communicated on 12th Feb 2021
- Each team will get 10 minutes to pitch their idea and 10 minutes for Q&A with the jury panel.
- Winning 6 teams eligible for the seed money will be announced on the 14th Feb 2021
- What Top 6 teams will get
- Opportunity to pitch idea in the IFT#3 Show planned on 28th Feb 2021
- Total seed funding of INR 210,000 for Top 6 teams
- INR 100,000 seed money for winning team
- INR 50,000 seed money for 1st runner up
- INR 30,000 seed money for 2nd runner up
- INR 10,000 seed money for next 3 teams
Glimpses of IFT # 2
From 7300 students from 596 different schools, our Top 400 teams were chosen for an intense Design Thinking Bootcamp. This value-enhancing session and focused interventions helped teams enrich their ideas and sharpen their venture pitches. Our Top 400 pitches were then evaluated on diverse parameters and we found our Top 24.
A 10-minute pitch and a 10-minute Jury Q&A round were all that our teams had to pitch the expert jury. Hours of careful evaluation and systematic analysis later we found our Top 6 gems. Our Top 6 finalists have bagged a INR 210,000 worth of seed fund for their ideas!
The excitement to catch who emerges as the WINNER is building up by the day!
We are sure you too are waiting for the final reveal!