Brief Description :
Experiences teach you more than text books!
Wondering about how entrepreneurs think? Do you know this is something which you can also easily do?
IDEA Labs is a 18 hour simulation of an entrepreneurial journey specially designed just for you.
IDEA stands for Innovation, Design Thinking, Entrepreneurship & Acceleration.
This experiential program will help you to appreciate various stages in entrepreneurship, skills and tools that they use during this journey and how one can apply in real life.
In the Idea Labs Pro, you would be going through
- Challenge the obvious and learn about questioning skills
- How to drive the behavioural changes that serve a larger purpose?
- How to build a purpose statement?
- Using contemporary tools to build self awareness & self knowledge
- Building a mindset of exploring the ‘undiscovered’ self
- Learn to keep challenging your own limits
- Aligning self goals with purpose and building personal purpose statement
- Understand Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Understand Skills that are needed by an Entrepreneur with the help of two diverse case studies
- Various stakeholders in entrepreneurial journey
- What are entrepreneurship styles ? When should one use them?
- How have entrepreneurs built successful ventures using these styles?
- Why things go wrong?
- How to embrace failure?
- What is Risk ? How does one assess risk & how entrepreneurs assess the ‘affordable losses’
- Empathy is linked to Observations, Interpretations, Needs and Ideas
- Using tools to build empathy maps
- Modern techniques of information synthesis
- Using activity mapping tools & techniques to extract insights
- Use this powerful tool to give you product insights and identify the problems
- How to arrive at problem statements?
- Techniques of seeking user feedback for validation of problem statements
- Tools to assess now broad/ narrow problem statements that we want to solve
- Importance of generating multiple ideas for solving one problem
- Learning 5 diverse ideation techniques
- Learning Idea selection techniques
- Framework of converting ‘ideas’ into ‘opportunities’
- Framework of opportunity evaluation
- Understanding competitive landscape
- Crtiticality discontenment matrix
- Converting ideas into product features
- How to build value propositions?
- Understanding product life cycles
- What is prototyping?
- How to be agile and building flexibility?
- Identifying what / what not to test with the user
- What is lean start up?
- Understanding what is a minimum viable product
- Building components of business model
- What is value?
- How does one determines the price?
- How revenues are generated?
- Understanding revenues and costs
- Understanding breakeven analysis
- Building assessment of seed capital & returns
- What is brand?
- What should a brand communicate?
- How should it be communicated?
- What communication channels should we use?
- What makes value to all stakeholders?
- Align a purpose to the value of venture
- How to tell the story of a venture?
- Why should people listen to our story?
- How precise communication helps to build better stories?